It starts with the marketplace
Kinguin.net is where we began and where we continue to offer fair market prices for games and software.
But we’re much more than just a place to buy cheap games. We also offer award-winning support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in 11 languages.
So, while we might not always offer the lowest prices, we always offer the best value.
KROWNS DELIVER INSTANT SAVINGS
Using Krowns, you can buy products and services on Kinguin.net, often with a significant discount.
Just for using Krowns, you get a 10% discount instantly.
Krowns can be used for purchases on Kinguin.net. In this way, Kinguin can protect the value of Krowns for our Krown holders.
Krowns are the first piece of Kinguin’s blockchain strategy that will include collectibles and even game titles. We are still finalizing revisions to our roadmap and whitepaper, please click here to subscribe to updates.
- 2013:Kinguin.net comes online as the first marketplace for gamers with extra CD Keys.
It quickly grows to 2 million monthly visitors conducting $3.5 million in business.
- 2014:Kinguin begins international expansion that results in $22 million in business.
- 2015:Team Kinguin debuts and international sales (outside Poland) represent 90% of gross sales.
- 2016:Kinguin offers global support to 4 million customers and 4,000 active merchants.
- 2017:Kinguin expands into other businesses as the community saves $150 million using Kinguin.net.
- 2018:Kinguin Krowns ICO makes Krowns available. ICO closes in June.
- 2018:Esports Coaching becomes a product category on Kinguin.net
- 2018:Kinguin Esports Performance Center will open, offering esports teams a high-end,
dedicated facility for training and bootcamps.
- 2018:First Kinguin Trading Cards will debut, giving people a crypto-collectible card that they can buy, sell, trade, and play with.
- 2019:Kinguin Education programs begin inaugural classes in esports, esports management and gaming.
To reach Kinguin, email us or visit our Telegram channel.
For technical support with products, please view our FAQ or open a new Customer Support ticket.