That everyone should have
access to great gaming experiences...
...and we can help achieve this by building platforms,
services and locations that support the free economy
and personal rights of gamers
Over 10 million customers enjoyed more than $200m in savings on video games since 2013
- 10M registered users
- 60M annual unique visitors
- 10.000+ transactions daily
- 64 Net Promoter Score
- 8%+ conversion rate
- 2M social followers
- Proprietary ecommerce and AI supported technology
- IFRS compliant audits
- $3.5m EBITDA 2019
- $6.5m Pro-Forma EBITDA 2020
We contribute substantially to the global Esports ecosystem since 2015
- First and most visited B2B Esports training facility worldwide (FaZe, Vitality, 100 Thieves, OG RedBull)
- 35% of Marketplace transactions are Esports related content
- Opening first B2C Esports facility in March 2020 (delayed by COVID 19)
- Franchising 50 more Esports locations by 2023
Kinguin growth efforts are focused on increasing the Customer base and Revenue
- B2C: Additional Services and Products, 1st Party content & Subscription Based Revenue Model
- B2B: Additional Merchant Services & Franchise Esports Facilities
- M&A: 2 identified opportunities
Since the world has been affected with COVID 19 breakout Kinguin has experienced a substantial surge in website traffic, revenues and operational profit.
We have made sure that we do contribute back to the communities affected by COVID 19 outbreaks. The first initiative we are happy to announce its backing is YANA.GG, initiated by gaming and Esports industries leaders in the UK.
Esports tournament organizer and Esports Team.
Find out how we attracted 10 million customers and became globally recognized brand.
ninja krowns (njk)
Why Kinguin introduced a FREE virtual currency to the community to encourage higher engagement and loyalty.